In this Digital Era, everything has become digital from filling up any form for a Job to sending mail to the office. And to make it easier the government made a private firm separately to operate the digital centers up to the remote location in villages and other rural areas. So today in this article I will tell you about How to Open CSC Center in 2023 also you will get to know the Step by Step New Registration Process.
Common Service Center(CSC) e-governance Service India Limited is a private organization that works under the Information Technology Department of the Government of India. The mission of CSC was started to make the educate Poor and to help people who were Un familiar with digital gadgets such as smartphones, computers, etc.
During the lunch of Digital India, CSC played a key role to helped the villagers in learning the use UPIs, Money Transfers, and so many things digitally and this was termed Digital Literacy.
So you can also become a member of CSC by registering for the CSC Center in your location in 2023. Because CSC is a part of the Government of India though it may be a Private Limited Company, there is a lot of opportunity to earn money by providing services to the citizens. CSC has signed so many MoUs with know Brands and Government bodies to provide services to the public directly. And for which you can earn Service Fees or commissions.
How to Apply for New CSC ID in 2023
A person living in Villages, Small Towns, and Cities can apply for a new CSC ID in 2023. Currently, CSC ID is been provided FREE OF COST and no money is charged to get CSC Center. After applying for CSC Center you can earn up to 10000 Rupees per month. This earning can also be increased by adding more services and products too.
The Best thing to starting CSC Center in your area will be your contribution towards the Development of your Village by serving all the government and non-government services to the citizens.
Before becoming eligible for the registration for CSC ID you must also pass the exam of CSC which is also called CSC TEC.
Required Police Verification
Like CSP and other Bank Portal operators, CSC VLE is also required to submit Police Verification to get the New CSC ID. This is a mandatory process for all New and Old VLE(Village Level Entrepreneurs) to upload their Certificate.
Let us Know What is CSC Center
CSC Center is an organization working under the body of the Ministry of Electronic and Communication Government of India. This organization was established to implement the government scheme in rural areas and other backward areas where there is a limited resources to help the poor people.
While the organization was launched it was only one CSC center was allowed in one Gram Panchayat. Still, as the population has risen now CSC e-governance is allowing and encouraging to start of more CSC centers.
The Boy and Girls or any Male and Female who operate the CSC Center in their Villages or Town Cities are called Village Level Entrepreneurs the short form is CSC VLE.
What are the eligibility Criteria for CSC Registration
- Applicant must be 10th Pass or 12th Pass
- As per the new CSC, Registration Applicant Must Be Passed for CSC TEC exam
- Police Verification is required for New and Old CSC VLE
- Applicant should have Operating Systems PC or Laptops
- Applicants should also have Power Backup at their center
- B&W Printer or Colour(I suggest for All In One Printer for CSC VLE)
- Must have Webcam
- Copy Scanner
- Fingerprint Device
- Internet connection with up to 0.5MB per Speed(Jio Broadband is recommended)
Required Documents for New CSC Registration in 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
- Cheque Book (with one canceled cheque)
- Photo of Inside and from Outside of Your Center
- Qualification Certificate 10th/12th
- CSC TEC Pas Certificate
Popular Services in CSC Center offers by the Government
- Pan Card
- Life Certificate
- Kisan Credit Card
- CSC Tele Law
- Soil Card
- E-Sharam Card
- District service for all States
How to Register for CSC Center Step-By-Step Process in 2023
- Go to the CSC Register Official Site
- Click on New Registration
- Enter your Aadhaar linked Mobile number/ Email Id
- Complete Aadhaar Authentication Using OTP or Fingerprint
- Now Fill in Your Personal, Educational, Location, and Infrastructure Details as asked in the form
- Review Your Application Form
- Click Submit
- After Submitting a Reference number will be generated take a screenshot and keep it safe for future
- However, this acknowledgment will also be sent to your email
- Download the application and print
- Self-attest all the documents including Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Educational Certificate, etc.
- Submit to the Nearest CSC District office
How to check CSC Registration Status in 2023
To check the process of CSC Registration Status, follow these Steps
- Visit this CSC Website
- In the New Apply section, you will find
- Click on the option with Status Check
- Now enter the Application Reference Id and Captcha Code
- Click on Check
- Your New CSC ID Registration Status information will appear here
Conclusion: All the basic knowledge has been shared regarding How to Open CSC Center in 2023, Step by Step New Registrations Process. I hope this article will help you with the New Registration of a New CSC ID in 2023. If you find any errors and want help in the process of CSC Registration in 2023, comment below we will help to apply.