Mukesh Ambani, CMD of Reliance Industries is the 5th richest person in the world. No one has more money than them in the whole of Asia including India. He lives in one of the most expensive houses on earth. There are many things that can be thought of in this house of Antilia in Mumbai. The lifestyle of the Ambani family is always discussed, but do you know how much salary Mukesh Ambani's cook gets? So let's know, 7 Fact of Mukesh Ambani: Children of servants study in America, know how much salary they give to their staff;
1. About 600 servants work in Antilia. It is being said that his staff are treated like Mukesh and Nita Ambani families.
2. It may be surprising to know that Mukesh Ambani's servant has two children studying in America.
3. According to Live Mirror, the salary of any staff working in Antakshari is not less than Rs 2 lakh. That is, Ambani cooks also get 2 lakh rupees every month.
4. Staff salary includes education allowance and life insurance.
5. If you are thinking that in a salary of 2 lakh rupees, cooks will make special dishes around the world, then you are wrong. Mukesh Ambani loves simple food.
6. The traditional Gujarati dish is mostly made for Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani is also very fond of Idli Sambar.
7. Mukesh Ambani himself knows how to cook. Nita Ambani had said that the best food in her house is to cook her daughter.